WBCYC offers a variety of recreational programs for boys and girls, 6 years old to 16 years old. We provide Free AED/CPR Certification for all employees and volunteers. During the Fall/Winter we offer Basketball and Deck (Street) Hockey. Now we are able to offer youth Volleyball in the Fall. Currently, we are developing an Indoor Winter Lacrosse recreational league. During the Spring, we offer various sport clinics for children. In the Summer, we offer 1-week clinics in each sport (Basketball, Street Hockey, Volleyball and Lacrosse). All of our programs are registration driven. This approach enables us to meet the needs of most children. Volunteers are the backbone to our organization and thank them for their time and effort. At the West Babylon Community Youth Center – Every child plays!
Also, on staff, we have a certified Youth Counselor, who works with individuals and families.
Our Mission is that the WBCYC is committed to providing a positive and supportive environment for children to learn and play. Our goal for the children to learn the basic fundamentals of the sport, while having fun and forming lasting friendships. Unsportsmanlike behavior from coaches, players and parents, alike is greatly discouraged!
For more information, please Contact Us
- MUST be submitted before the start date of 1st scheduled practice.
- Your request must be in writing - include your reason for the request.
- If you would like your refund mailed to you, please provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request. Otherwise, all refund checks must be picked up in WBCYC office.
- Regular Office Hours: Monday - Wednesday - Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Summer Office Hours (begin when WB schools close for summer vacation): Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Approval is required by the Board of Directors.
- Requests will NOT be considered, if received after 1st scheduled start date.