We would like to introduce our new Volleyball programs.
Adult Co-ed Volleyball:
This co-ed indoor volleyball program will provide an opportunity for teams to compete in a recreational or competitive setting. Each team should be a minimun of 6 and a maximum of 10. Teams will meet one night weekly. The player ratio will be one woman to every 3 men. Regiatrants should be 18 and over. We will be accepting team and individual registrations on a first come-first serve basis.
Volleyball for Children:
This program will provide an opportunity for children to learn and play recreational indoor volleyball. Each team should be a minimun of 6 and a maximum of 10. Teams will meet one night weekly. Registrants should be 10y to 16y (within current year). We will be accepting individual and team registrations on a first come-first serve basis.
Registration will be Accepted:
- Regular Office hours: Monday - Wednesday - Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Cash or Check Only
If you have any concerns or complaints, please submit the following in writing, in order for WBCYC Board review:
For more information, please Contact Us
- State your concern or complaint
- Include your name and telephone number
Directions for using on-line registration forms (Please complete forms neatly and entirely):
- Complete 2 page form completely and include copy of child's birth certificate, if required
- MUST sign where indicated
- Make check payable in the appropriate amount to the WBCYC
- Mail to:
71 Sawyer Avenue
West Babylon, NY 11704
- MUST be submitted before the start date of 1st scheduled practice.
- Your request must be in writing - include your reason for the request.
- If you would like your refund mailed to you, please provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request. Otherwise, all refund checks must be picked up in WBCYC office.
- Regular Office Hours: Monday - Wednesday - Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Summer Office Hours (begin when WB schools close for summer vacation): Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Approval is required by the Board of Directors.
- Requests will NOT be considered, if received after 1st scheduled start date.
Any game changes and/or cancellations are NOT authorized by any individual, without approval from the WBCYC Board of Directors.